Friday, April 16, 2010

Gloves!

So this has nothing to do with teaching or South Korea, but I am such an irresponsible knitter that I get way too excited when I finish a project..



I cast off with *way* too small of a needle on the left one, so I need to go back and redo them if I have any hope of being able to do things like open my fingers. I also haven't tied off or woven in any of the loose ends - despite that, I'm totally wearing them to work today :D

I taught my EC4 kids the word "scandalous" when we were reading the Anna Marker story (at the end - when Mike gives Karen the ring), and now every time there's the hint of a love story between characters, my students go, "Teacher, scandalous!" This is totally the face that goes with that:



Don't call them hobo gloves (this means you, Lisa). They are not hobo gloves =p My grandmother said that they were for golfing and asked if I was playing again.

Also, I have this obnoxiously bright hot pink color...and I'm totally open for ideas with it (only one ball, so nothing too big and fancy =p)..

No comments:

Post a Comment