Monday, April 12, 2010

Adding....

I lied - we're going to make this a 12 point list...

11. American barbecue
There's something I say wrong when I order bulgogi dabap that results in me getting something that's.....not bulgogi dabap. But I like it more *^^*. However, it really makes me miss Sonny's - not that it tastes like Sonny's, but there's something about it that reminds me of the barbecue pulled pork. Oh man.....pulled pork sandwiches on garlic bread with those creamed corn fritters. If Sonny's served tater tots, I would be in *heaven*

12. Cars that puddle dodge
I think this is the only one I'm putting on here in anger. In America, cars definitely swerve around puddles to avoid splashing people on the sidewalks, but in Korea, they just zoom on by. I've been hit by a torrential tidal wave (possibly a slight exaggeration) every time it rains.

Since I wrote 12 about America, I'm going to write 12 about Korea. It's only fair :)

1 comment:

  1. I swerve INTO puddles. If you're going to stand next to one, you deserve to be forsaken!

    ReplyDelete